Monday, May 10, 2010

The First

This is a fresh new start to my old habit of writing and describing myself and the world around me in words, This being my first blog - i'll prefer to start with introducing myself and the world around me :
Kirti - yes the name is Kirti - The origin of the name Kirti is from Sanskrit which means "Fame" and "Glory" and further i believe the name goes perfectly in sync with my personality and attitude - i am high headed - confident young individual, ready to tussle with life and its challenges.
 
From the time i got the real clue of the world and species who exist and realised i am also a part of this race only - each n every day has given me some learning - to take in to reference to lead the path of future.
This being my first blog and i really don't know how to go about it : Don't have much to write about for the first post but will try n scribble everything that goes through my mind : so that means that i'll be keeping my blog to all the spheres.

2 comments: