Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Sometimes’ understanding others become very difficult, specially your own Dad…..

I love MY Dad...My dad!!! …I should say what great father he is. I am sure you guys must be thinking that every one sings the same jingle for their dad what’s new …Yaa, he has something different, believes me – few qualities which other dad’s doesn’t posses ? Are your dad over-possessive about you, I m sure not as like as my dad, he calls me 100 times in a day since morning until the day ends’. He still believes that I am the same girl, who could be fit in the same outfit as a use to when I was a kid. For me its, a difficult task to mould this thought or his attitude towards me, punctuality, hard work, discipline, social world, puja all these comings in his good books or I can say, the goodwill of his life.  Secondly, he thinks that what ever he says or does is the best for me. Infact, some time he tries to pore his thoughts on me  in way of my decision by judging through his past experiences or may be from his life experience ….And never try to step in my shoes. 

That’s what I call a “GENERATION GAP” but on the other hand, the funniest (ahhhaa) thing about my dada is that after pore his decision, he realizes the reality or the fact and let me do what ever I want & indeed pray that all my dreams come true… That’s what I call “filling the gap by understanding the new generation”.
My dad understands me and tries to coop-up with my lifestyle, behavior but sometimes’ he fail to understand me because of this gap”, on certain occasions, even I fail to do so May be because of unlike thought process. I know that alone saying or psychoanalysis this gap wouldn’t work for both of us. Usually, this’d encountered between all fathers’ and daughters’ ….specially when the girl crosses age group of 16.
So, now dad has made up his mind that he would understand my feelings , emotions , discuses things with me & after that he would take the decisions, so that “gap” word could be remove . “ahhhaa”  I should say that my dad want to fill the gap but by his own terms and conditions ..As a matter of fact, the end decision would be his not mine.. Then what’s the usage of filling the cracks…
Does  your dad’s sings the same jingle as like my dad!!!…….:)

1 comment:

  1. mine papa also behaves like this :).......Every papa loves their daughter :)

    ReplyDelete