Monday, May 10, 2010

Journey of life, is like a movie & Flash back begins........

Sharing my personal or should I say a corporate experience which usually happens when a youth debuts in this so called “professional world”, I started working 2 year back, when completing my graduation in Mass.com, at that moment nothing was in my mind regarding - what should be the next step, which path is more better for my future, instead of thinking about all these, a word was revolving between my nerves moreover emphasizing on 5 letters “MONEY” woo.. Woo. Money, money. Suddenly saw, I dream where i am not asking pocket money from papa because my pockets are already full. Realize that i am free as i am flying like a free bird.. my life is free As if there wouldn't be any restrictions … the very next got the news that i am selected  for the interview, will be working with Naukri, “Naukri”…unexpected. Felt that I am lucky got this chance & grab it, but when i became the part of this world, it is an experience of something that I got a taste of life on the wild side"; "I enjoyed her brief taste of independence" as well as the felling of captive underneath of…..:) Ssshhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment